In addition, FISPA and WISPA invite WISPA members to submit proposals for possible presentation at the Joint Meeting. To submit your proposal or to request further information about speaking or attending please email <executive.direc...@fispa.org>.

Jack Unger
(WISPA Secretary)

Rick Harnish wrote:

The new Registration form for the FISPA/WISPA Joint Regional Meeting in Nashville on June 24th and 25th is now available at http://www.wispa.org/upcoming-events/fispa-regional-meeting/.  There is a link to Download the Registration Form at the top of the page.  I just spoke with Jim Hollis this morning and the deadline for reserving rooms and meeting fees at this rate ends on Friday.

There will be a WISPA Board Meeting and numerous sessions by Jack Unger, Dennis Burgess, Butch Evans and Steve Coran concerning Wireless.  We are still working on other topics, but it should be a very full two days of good information.  We are also planning on having a WISPA members meeting for those who attend.

I will update more specifics on the final agenda as we get them worked out.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Author - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
www.ask-wi.com  818-227-4220  jun...@ask-wi.com
Twitter - "wireless_jack"