I would like to use MikroTik to create a fdx link that's going across a
stadium (that's a bit more then 100 yards).  I'm thinking about looking for
some small dual pol antennas best case or the ARC ones worst case (as
they're monstrous).

I'll probably end up using the Compex wlm54ag at 5ghz cards and a 433ah.

There will be voice and video traffic across this link, which is why I'd
prefer to do fdx.

Can anyone suggest a better alternative?  Anyone know of some good antennas
for this?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle