I was hoping there was a better dual pol antenna then the ARC ones, actually
=/

They're a good 2 feet tall IIRC.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle