Jeremy,

Since you mention StarOS, I have to ask:  why not just use the Lucaya
gear?

If you skip the amps, the X2000 would let your climber take up a
replacement radio and change two RF cables and one ethernet cable.
(for two radios)

Just curious why you seem to reject the StarOS preferred hardware?
thanks
-John