Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

> Contacting Hotmail has been nearly useless.  They've simply told me to go
> join a special program that they have and that'll get my system ok'd again.

Which one? They probably want you to sign up for Smart Network Data
Services, which is free and has decent automated tools if you're into
that sort of thing.

If you're running all your email stuff in-house, it's a good idea to
sign up for that, and AOL's Feedback Loop. The latter is prone to
false-positives (basically any time an AOL user hits the "spam" button,
you get notified, and it turns out many AOL users hit that button for
literally every email they receive) but it can be a valuable tool.

David Smith
MVN.net