They are supposed to explain the extra features in a press release this
weekend.

 From the forums it appears they are going to impliment optional polling
on their BulletM series w/cpe's to follow, other differences would be
the single stream 802.11n, and a much beefier CPU for more users per
sector in the 802.11b/g modes vs the normal bullet, and higher real TCP
throughput for the backhauls.

Regards
Michael Baird