I have one HPOL sector out of 23 the remaining are all vertical. I use
filters everywhere and use mostly WaveRider. I had extremely poor luck
with horizontal years back and haven't looked at them again.

We use Antel antennas mostly 120deg or less. I have some sites less than
3 miles apart. I have two Tranzeo sectors that we also use filters on.

John - I used the 908.4 WR Filter for both Tranzeos and set the channel
to 908 - works great. Brought my noise floors from -75 to a -90. I only
used Tranzeo because of the uncertainty a few years ago with what is now
Vecima. I've since gone back the the WR and are deploying the 8000's

I will be testing an Alvarion solution for 900 in a couple of weeks, and
we'll see how it compares to the 8MB I get with the CCU8000's.

Have you done a packet analysis to see if sporadic traffic is why the
latency goes up?

Dave Hulsebus
Portatve Technologies, LLC