Sometimes people find that the impossible actually is possible.  The world
used to be flat too :)

... until their understanding increased.

I have two radios on my desk that cost less than $500 for the pair
including antennas that will do 100MB using MIMO technology.  I also find
that given the same frequency usage I get double throughput of non MIMO
gear.  I also find that the non-MIMO gear gets twice the throughput of the
Trango gear I had, and that the Trango gear got more throughput than the
last generation MOto gear etc....  You get the picture :)  I'm calling this
stuff a game changer, and its not even the Ubiquity gear (Mikrotik).  Price
is certainly cheap enough to play with in the near future...  We shall
see.

All things aside, should work very well for PTP BH shots for unlicensed
gear.  I'd hate to be trying to sell a 10K unlicensed 100-300MB link right
now with the industry changes coming about.  You could spend $1000 and get
two of them running together for redundancy / increased throughput / full
duplex etc (I'd use OSPF to do this).  The more expensive gear will still
have its uses but this gear should fill a large unlicensed void that
existed until now...

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102