I don't know, you should never talk about a willingness to shoot
someone. A good lawyer will find your E-mail on the Internet and use
that against you.
If you do shoot someone be sure you do it right so they die.......
Even the most hardened criminal does not look threatening to the Jury
when he is sitting in a wheelchair paralyzed from the neck down.

When the police arrive, say ONLY 3 things, and repeat them word for
word, over and over.

"He was going to kill me..."
"I defended myself...."
"Attorney Please...."

This is advice from the Wild West,  Near Ruby Ridge Idaho.
We don't need no stinking 911!