So was your deal with the power company based on wind jammer infrastructure?
Can you tell more about this deal? Did you use existing copper or replace with
fiber or go hybrid? Off list if you prefer. The owners of the poles is the
electric company.

Thanks for any insight!

John

We worked a deal out with the powercompany for back pole fees. It was
hard because our power company is a public entity and there cannot be
a "discount" because it would be a 'gift of public funds' to do so.

if your pole owners are a private entity, then negotiations should be
a little more fruit-full.

ryan

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Blake Bowers <bbow...@mozarks.com> wrote:
> We have bought a number of rural cable systems, and
> almost every one was gutted, and the cable plant in almost
> total disarray when sold.
>
> It is certainly worth a call - but the attachment fees we found
> being charged, (And often not paid for the past couple of
> years, leaving an electric company trying to get paid from
> whoever purchased it) were for the most part outrageous.  You
> may have better luck.
>
> http://www.windjammercable.com
>

> Don't take your organs to heaven,
> heaven knows we need them down here!
> Be an organ donor, sign your donor card today.

John Buwa
Michiana Wireless
Phone: 574-233-7170

http://www.michianawireless.com