Marlon,

I haven't seen every post on this thread but have been keeping eye on it at
a distance...

Why would you not want to use a MT solution for about $500 for the link
with the ability to easily go 30/60MB depending on 20/40Mhz channel.  I'd
say its proven there are a multitude of people that use the gear for
backhaul on this list and any of them will tell you its a solid performer.
Is it the absolute most reliable rock solid gear available?  Depends who
you ask.  I've had MT gear running I've forgotten about for many years
without a hickup.  Also had some that has to be replaced a bit more than
other solutions might need to be due to ethernet sensitiity - depends on
how & where its installed.

But, considering the alternative prices you could get an awful lot more for
your money with this solution.  You could even put in two radios on each
side and link them together using on of many different ways for redundancy
- still at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.

The positive side is your price range is very realistic for that throughput
- you have many good solid choices you won't go wrong with most of which
has been discussed on this list already.  I'll give you one more...  I have
an external trango Atlas link coming down in about a week I can part with
;)

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102