Curtis Maurand wrote:

> I think they're saying things like Time-Warner can't prioritize CNN
> (which is owned by Time, Inc.) over MSNBC or Youtube over hulu, etc.

That may be what they mean, but that sure isn't what they're saying (or
at least that's not what it sounds like from way up here in the peanut
gallery).

Can anyone comment on whether WISPA plans to adopt any official position
on this? I'm not saying "net neutrality is bad," because I adore the
principles. I just want to be sure the FCC doesn't pass some
overly-broad rulemaking, slanted towards bigger operators, that makes it
difficult or impossible for smaller outfits (like mine!) to keep things
running smoothly.

David Smith
MVN.net