Yikes!  Money well spent, I must say!

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:38 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Authentication Methods

We have PowerRouter 732s (under 1500 MSRP) doing over 2500 PPPoE
sessions without issues, and PowerRouter 2282s with over 5k currently.
Just a FYI.

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training
Author of "Learn RouterOS"