From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jayson Baker
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Organite defense

Maybe you should just order some of the cell phone protector sticky sheets
and stick them to all your sector antennas:
http://www.envirohealthtech.com/images/earthcalm%20ecoTec.jpg

Dumb.  Almost as dumb as those stupid sticky "cell phone antenna booster"
things of the early 2000's.
What ever happened to those?  People finally realized a plastic piece of
sticky tape that costs $15 didn't really improve reception?

"Hippies, hippies... they want to save the world but all they do is smoke
pot and play frisbee!"
--Eric Cartman

----

----