Why not contract with Brian Webster for a couple of hours. He's a true
expert with the software and it won't take much for him to help you
through the rough patches...and probably show you tricks you'd never
figure out on your own.

His contact info is:

Brian Webster
(607) 286-3465 work
(607) 435-3988 cell
bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com

Chuck

On Sep 23, 2009, at 6:18 PM, Robert West wrote:

> You know, I haven't a clue!  It looks simple, heck yes!  Everyone
> says it's
> easy but I'll be darned if I can't get anything out of it.  Now you
> also
> have to understand, when I try to work with it I have 3 kids, a cat
> and the
> wife all wanting something.  Time was not well spent when I've tried
> it.

--------------
Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-8268

"When the stars threw down their spears,
and water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile, His work to see?
Did He who made the Lamb make thee?"

 From William Blake's Tiger!, Tiger!