Try sniffing the packets looking for multicast packets, or trying
blocking those on the CPE LAN interface altogether.
If you can't, move multicast to the same modulation the unicast
traffic is using, by default it uses the worst modulation which might
be even 1 Mbps if 802.11b is enabled on the CPE.

Rubens