From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Profito
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:48 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Barriers to WISP growth

I know it's not FUNNY FRIDAY yet but as Flip used to say, "the devil made me
do it"

Ya know, the IRS (US Government) took over a whore house in Nevada. Now some
law says the IRS has to run a running business to try to repay the
government for back taxes or incase the owner wins it back on appeal.) Now
as a sales person, I think the two easiest things to sell LEGALLY would be
whiskey and well, "you know what".

THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS....

Only my opinion here; They should capitalize on what they are extremely good
at, THE DESTRUCTION BUSINESS!
Come to think of it, this may be part of the internet take over/
destruction.
I nominate Jack for CZAR, he's got the moustache!

CHUCK PROFITO