I like what you said, the magic bad word:

INFLATION

I see the government is already planning more stimulus to hold that off
longer - which we (should) know will only make it worse when it gets here.

So what do we do with our dollars?  As much as I don't like debt, there
is a good argument that if you are well-leveraged with a good fixed
interest rate, you're in better shape than those who have cash in the
bank.  Given all the market interference, I don't know that the rules
all apply this time around.

I have every intention of fixing this problem.  Anyone care to nominate
me for the Nobel prize in economics? ;)

Randy