I am not seeing that in this area... at all.

Milk is $1.89 per gallon. A year ago milk was $2.90 a gallon.

Gas is now $2.45 per gallon. A year ago gas was $3.25 a gallon.

Travis
Microserv

Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
The fear is not 5% increase, the fear is about a 50% or 200% increase...

Don't know if you do your own grocery shopping.... You may not have noticed
that in the last 12-18 months all costs food items etc have gone up by a
double digit %.

In the US, we all have been living the good life, ask anyone from South
America, Asia or Africa, about currency devaluation  and it's affects. If
the spending like a banshee continues, without much to show for it... Then
be ready for a'currency devaluation' aka falling dollar......

Simply put, the buying power of the US dollar declines.....thus what you
paid 50 cents for will now be a $1.

Faisal Imtiaz
Computer Office Solutions Inc. /SnappyDSL.net
Ph: (305) 663-5518 x 232