From: "Nick Olsen" <n...@brevardwireless.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] new wi fi??? From BusinessWeek today

Were going to reach the age where the only need for 3G coverage will be on
open highways and rural areas.
In citys it will get to the point where there is so much wi-fi coverage your
device will be able to just hop from one to the next. Thats when your going
to run into the noise issue. They will have to find some way to deal with
that, That current gear can't do.

Nick Olsen
Brevard Wireless
(321) 205-1100 x106