Well, our conglomerate of dealers isn't too ad to work with, but in our area
they are running right at 4 watts EIRP. I got them to agrre to turn them off
after harvest. They just came in and putt htis stuff up, told the farmer it
wouldn't hurt us at all. I think the biggest issue is that we are on the
same structure, so our yagis ar pointed right at their antenna too. they are
running vertical here, and we run horizontal, but it is still enough to take
us into 1X. they claim they cannot program the hop frequencies. they also
did say that JD is coming out with a new radio this spring and they have
some big incentives to upgrade. the dealer didn't know what frequency it
was, but he said he had to register each site with the FCC. could be
whitespace i suppose, but i didn't think that anything was ready there yet,
otherwise 3650 comes to mind.

The machinery only needs to receive 1 of 10 transmissions, so they can deal
with a lot.