You did not expect me to type all that from a Blackberry did you?

LOL

Thanks

From: "Blake Bowers" <bbow...@mozarks.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:59:03
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ideas on Police Department Wireless Link from Station
        toCruiser

Regardless of the technical side, I would urge you before spending
any money or time - contact the AG's office or whoever is the TAC for
NCIC in Ohio.  While OHLEG does have
an internet portal, when you go to the other data centers such as LEADS
or NCIC your transport options begin to disappear, as well as mixing the
pipe with internet.

I have seen this issue cause a couple of real issues before.

NLETS is the tool for checking information from other states.   It ties
all the state networks and the federal systems together.
http://www.nlets.org/

When an officer runs a tag, or DL, etc, it dips the state databases, and
also dips many other databases through NLETS.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!