From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:53 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WISP BUY OUT

Something about this comment doesn't lead me to believe there was much of
any cash exchanged...could be wrong.

Michael Dinkins, President of SUI commented, "The timing is perfect for us
to turn over our fixed wireless assets to Omnicity and we have full
confidence in their ability to deliver on their business model. We believe
in their plan so much that we have chosen to move our assets into an equity
investment in Omnicity."

Best,

Brad