We see these footers stating "this information is confidential" or "if you
get this email by mistake." I personally like that one, if you do not who
you are sending it to.tough luck.

What if there is no 'disclaimer' on a string of emails?  No, in confidential
comment, can that be repeated?

In Missouri we actually can record a voice conversation without informing
the other party!  I always thought that there had to be that beep warning
letting you know.watch out.

Recently my conversation was recorded, I know because I kept hearing
feedback, come on if you are going to do it do it right.  Frankly, I did not
care because I wanted my position documented and them being able to rewind
and rewind.

But imagine this rule and compare it to email.  It is hard to do since these
rules are regulated on a state level, whereas email is regulated on a
federal level.

But what say you WISPA, if an email does not have a "confidentiality notice"
is it considered privileged?

Victoria Proffer

www.StLouisBroadband.com

314-974-5600