Ok. Weather might be water incursion.  CM9 might be PIGTAIL. You didn't say
what mfg antenna so its hard to guess. There is always the alignment thing.

Did you replace the pigtail after the storm damage?

From: "Mark McElvy" <mmce...@accubak.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:39:47
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Link stability

I have a wireless backhaul link that is not as stable as I would like.
It is a 15.5 mile shot that has been up for 3 years. MT/CM9/32db dish on
both ends. On a clear day I am only seeing a -83 on each end. All the
radio equip was replaced April 08 due to lighting, still have the
original 3ft LMR-400 and antenna. I seem to remember the signal being in
the -70 range prior to the lightning replacements.

Right now the link is down with random reconnects with a -92 and then it
will drop again. Weather is misty thick and overcast. I kinda of have a
twofold question, could the weather be attenuating the signal enough to
drop the connection? I think yes. Second, could I have a
weakened/damaged antenna causing the general drop in signal?

Mark