Kurt:

The 2 meter receive will come later if at all.  I would like 2 inputs
on the repeater in case we want to "link" one from another city in
case SHTF and we need emergency links to Des Moines or Cedar Rapids.

Since I am lumped into that different breed, I'll keep them
corralled.  One is the medical examiner, another a prominent
attorney, so the good will this will generate is invaluable.

Thanks for your input!

Mike