All of the jank (for lack of a better word) repeaters were 532 and Engenius
cards.  Even if they were the better wlm54ag cards they'd have u.fl.

I agree, though.  Towers need better cards which often have a "better"
connector - mmcx.  Still, I prefer swapping boxes as N is easy to work with
- when it's cold you just use channel locks or vice grips.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle