Looking at using MT in a small public WiFi setup. The topology is going to be a
5.7GHz WDS PMP from the top of a 10-story building looking down onto the
streets with 2.4 client access at street level. Initially this will not be a
mesh but I may implement MT's MME later.

My thought is to use a MT411AR + R52 in a 5GHz Rootenna with an N connector
installed in the bottom of the enclosure for an Omni.

Having never worked with these specific parts I want to make sure there is room
in the bottom of the enclosure for a bulkhead mount N connector.

Thoughts? Comments?

[cid:image001.gif@01CA6932.10980540]
Broadband for Business
Public and Private WiFi