From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of AJ
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:04 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Large Monitors with high resolution for Mapping
Programs...

I have a pair of 48" Vizio LCDs mounted on the wall for various
infrastructure monitoring using the RGB inputs and a dual output card in a
Dell desktop. They work pretty well but they both had issues with dim
picture after about 3 months... Replaced the power outlet to them and the
warrenty replaced both displays. So far so good for the last year or so.
Makes it MUCH easier to monitor at a glance critical systems without having
to use up more of my primary PC's desktop (tri monitor setup)...

Picture attached - we usually have a number of telemetry monitoring
applications up...