From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 12:39 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Long Cat5 Run

Voltage won't be a problem.  http://www.wisp-router.com/poecalculator.php

At 320 feet you should be OK with the Ethernet timing.  I have done 340 with
48v Ceragon (that's AirMux FYI) gear.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein

----

----