Hello,

        Someone pitch me please.  You have got to be kidding me right...

        So our lowest package is $39.99 a month.  The max I would get is
$16/month if I am lucky.

        Our lowest package use to be $59/month.  When that was the lowest
package, we had very little tech support calls that where a waste of our
time.  Most people that could afford the $59/month plan where somewhat
computer savvy or at least educated enough to know when we said it was not a
problem with our service they believed us.  We then came out with a
$39/month plan.  Yes we added more customers, but man did our support calls
go up and the dumb ones shot through the roof.  The clients became more
unreasonable and if I had to guess take up about 80% of my companies time
dealing with them while they only make up 35% of our customer revenue.

        This seems like a very bad deal for the ISP for sure.  I know I will
not sign up for it until I have to unless they are talking about us getting
a huge and I mean huge setup fee.

        If you can afford to have a computer or 2 or 3, I would think you
can afford to pay for Internet.  Shot most people on this plan would most
likely have a better car then I drive.  It all comes down to what you want
to spend your money.  Next they will make the ISP provide the Computer and
all warranty work on it for free.

        I am all for helping the disadvantaged and we do on a case by case
bases, but being forced to provide service to clients that I know I will be
losing money each month on does not seem right.

        Just my 2 cents.