Preach it Mark! Just because we're down the slippery slope doesn't mean we
have to stay there! And just because a court judgment creates a precedence
doesn't meant its right. From what I have seen, most WISP's are owned and
operated by a smart group of independent types that could make a lot more
money working for the telcos and cablecos but choose not to. We should be
raising hell each and every time big government threatens our very existence
as well as our beloved countries survival.
-RickG