What happens if the government states you cannot block any content and or do
traffic shaping ... ?
Understand - the talk was to the Free State Foundation - who is against
virtually any blocking or traffic shaping

This being said- even the plans you may offer may be out of the window on the
other extreme.

I think some regulation is wise personally ! - However if its to broad it does
not help - if its to narrow it does not help on the other side of the fence :-)

Like anything - it needs to be wisely thought out and dealt with

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.