On Feb 6, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Jeff Broadwick wrote:

> I am afraid you will have to be disapointed.  I know that American
> Thinker has a point of view...but what SPECIFICALLY did they get wrong?

It doesn't matter what was right or wrong in the article you cited because even
if everything was right the article didn't conclude, imply, or even suggest
that the CRA was the cause of the housing crisis. That article was squarely
placing the blame on Fannie and Freddie.

Again, for someone who has seen plenty of research please cite it. You could
also just withdraw your statement in light of the facts and research shared.

-Matt