We have quite a few Dragon wave 11Ghz links deployed right now.  We are
looking at another path of 11Ghz now and have come across the apex
system by Trango.  We use the Trangolink45s on many links off the
licensed path currently.  I'm looking for people's "real-world"
experience with the Trango Apex  system (since they are relatively new)
and a contrast of this system to the Horizon Compacts from Dragonwave.
I know their implementation is similar to that of the horizon units
however, what seems to be the Apex failure rate, software features,
hitless adaptive modulation success, etc.

Thanks all!