First thing I would do is ask the recipient admin for a reason why it
was labeled as spam.  Fix that problem and move on with the next.

I'd be willing to bet with just a few site removals a lot of services
get restores - few big ones out there I can't remember what they're
called.

Have you watched the outgoing SMTP to make sure something isn't hijacked?

Send me a message with a new domain, IP, etc and see if it gets marked as spam.

On 2/11/10, Scott Carullo <sc...@brevardwireless.com> wrote:
> Ok, Many of our clients we do mail for are having issues and loosing
> patience with their email experiences with us.  The usual everything used
> to work fine now they can't send to lots of people.  I'm getting roasted.
>
> We use Smartermail enterprise, have the latest version and most of the
> extras you can get with it like comtouch, activesync etc...
>
> We have taken the following steps and still customers email gets delivered
> into spam folders of their customers which is causing headaches.
>
> Each has dedicated IP for their email domain
> Checked said IPs in MXtoolbox, amd many rbl blacklist checkers etc...  All
> Green/negative
> Have SPF, DKIM, Domain Keys, reverse DNS etc set for them properly
>
> Basically, everything I know how to do.  Still no luck, its hit or miss
> even on the same sites like gmail.  One email works, one 30 minutes later
> in spam folder, next one toss a coin...  Anyone who has any ideas,
> suggestions or can point me in the right direction would be extremely
> appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Scott Carullo
> Brevard Wireless
> 321-205-1100 x102

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill