IMO, DKIM is not worth the time or is it as widely used as SPF/Sender ID. SPF
configuration can/may get you blocked, but not
necessarily increase spam folder receipts. Don't count on the receiving server
to have their SPF setup properly. Depending on
how you create the SPF records, can defer the message for additional filtering.

Keep the SPF as short as possible, helping the large and very busy mail
providers from spending to much time pinging DNS. Is
your DNS service in good working order? Do all your end users always use your
SMTP, or can they use other mail servers to
send mail in behalf of the domain, e.g, Blackberry BIS?

Frank Muto
President
FSM Marketing Group, Inc.
Google Postini Security Services