Hi,

Getting a SPIN only allows you to become an authorized vendor for Erate.
Once you complete that, the school handles everything else to get the
money from Erate. You continue to bill them (at whatever rate you agree
upon) and Erate will pay you about 70% of the bill (usually at the end
of the fiscal year).

Most of our schools pay us each month for their service (in full), and
then at the end of the year when we get the eRate check, we just deposit
it into our account and write the school a check for the same amount.

I am honestly surprised you are feeding any schools without having
erate. We have been an erate provider for over 8 years now. It is one of
the requirements for our schools to even request service from a provider.

Travis
Microserv