Hello,

I just wanted to say that we've been using an IPifony system since June
of last year.  We use their virtual PBX system internally and provide
service to business customers as well.  The virtual PBX is very nice and
the system can create very complex/flexible phone trees and call
routes.  They use Cisco VOIP phones and we have found the hardware to be
excellent and the software interface to be fairly intuitive.  In my
opinion it a really great system that scales well from a 2 phone company
to an 80 phone company.

We also provide residential service with an ATA device.  We've been
making use of this on Canopy 900, 2.4 and 5.8 equipment with good
results.  Care must be taken to make sure that QoS is set up properly
throughout the network and that DSCP is set up correctly but with that
configured call quality is very good.  Faxing, as with all VOIP, can be
a little difficult sometimes, but the IPifony product also include a fax
interface on their web portal that we have several customers using very
happily.

Support has been very good.  Due to a somewhat unique setup we've made
several demands beyond what is typically required of their system and
they have accommodated us.

Phone service seems to fairly high margin compared to our wireless
business.  The bundling provides a way for us to get more profit from
each customer while at the same time reducing the chance of them leaving
our service.

We are happy with the product and are finding voice service to be an
area with real growth potential that is definitely worth the investment.

Duncan Scott
OnlineNW