I'm going to chime in and say we are very happy as well.

We went live in December of 2009.   You get more than just software you get
what feels like a partner who is very interested in seeing you succeed.
They come to your site to install the switch, train you and help to tune
your network to offer the best service possible.    Part of the final day of
training is helping you with your first Hosted PBX Install which should be
your own office.

The feature set is as good if not better than the $500k+ Softswitches but
it's priced in a way that you can actually buy one and make money.    You
own the hardware and it's hosted in your datacenter.   You can feed it with
PRIs or SIP Trunks or both.

Support is great.   There is ongoing development so there are new features
on an ongoing basis.  They listen to and do turn out feature requests.
Matt will tell you that every customer has at least one feature request in
the IPIfony Switch.

Faxing works, but there is a catch.  You have to have A to Z control of the
customer's connection.    I will only support faxing over OnNET T1s and
Metro E circuits.  I won't allow faxing over the Wireless Network, DSL
Network or any OffNET connections.

Richey