From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of RickG
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 11:25 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] here it come$

As a follow up, I found out why I havent had any ESPN360 requests
before now. This request came from a business account that uses my
public ip addresses. My residential subs are proxied out and show up
on my Time Warner IP. Since Time Warner is on the ESPN list, it works.
And I was all excited to switch everyone to my IP addys. Maybe not
such a good idea now!
-RickG

----