I'm a provider for a small rural school, where the computer lab has about 25
machines in it.   I provide them 5 meg, and have been thinking about turning
it up a little, because during certain times in their computer classes, they
seriously swamp that 5 megs, and they don't do p2p or download ISO's or
anything else.   It's just that 25 people clicking on the same links at the
same moment, especially if it's some site with a small video clip or
something,  easily can use all 5 meg and even 10 meg and still have it feel
slow.

Not only that, to save money, the school IT guy moved the school's website
to a server located at the school.

Satellite... Is not adequate for school use, as far as I'm concerned.

Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589