Josh,

I love it when they are running a full fledged business but made sure
they only paid for the bottom speed and saying they were residential so
they could avoid the business rate.  Then they call every day if the
tower misses more than five pings in an hour and always complain about
the speed saying, "you're going to put me out of business".  When you
offer to upgrade their service to business rate and speed it's a quick,
"I'm not paying some artificial price to punish me for doing a few
business things at home", riiiiight. What ever happened to 'the cost of
running a business?'. Gamers are even more fun; they live four hops and
20 miles out of town and call if their ping times go below 20ms, "hey
I'm in a battle with some guys in Seattle and I need to be as fast as
them".  My answer, 'move to Seattle they have FIOS there, this is rural
wireless booooy!' My favorite call of all time?  A tower went down and a
guy called yelling, "I can't get my porn!" :-)

Forbes

ps: Oh I just found the downside of the cheap price of Ubiquiti, my
competitor can now afford more AP's and promptly rented the tower right
next to mine and pointed a high gain 90 degree antenna right at my
tower.  Love the ethics in this business, if you can't get em with good
service, destroy their signal with interference.  This is the same
competitor who used to run 24 db 2.4GHZ grids every 10 degrees all with
amps just to cause havoc, how do we get any sleep or keep from crossing
the line and stoop to his low level?