I have always been a fan of the Imagestream routers.  The main advantage I
see is you can actually pickup the phone and call someone if you have
issues. One network I work on had a BGP issue a few months back.  After a
call to Imagestream we had a course of action to fix this weird issue.  To
me, it is worth the extra money to have that support & bug fixes at a
moment¹s notice.  To others they may be perfectly comfortable with a
community supported solution. Nothing wrong with that.

    BGP config on Imagestream is very Cisco-like via the command line.  I
have had engineers experience very little learning curve when diagnosing
routing protocols.

    Justin

---
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>
http://www.mtin.net/blog
Wisp Consulting ­ Tower Climbing ­ Network Support