After falling in like with the Rocket M Nano's the Rocket M Bullets and
the Mimos I have to say I'm firmly unimpressed with the integrated
antenna series.  We bought a pack of 10 of the 27dbi grids, not one of
them would associate to our Mimos yet a bullet and in some cases, where
distance wasn't a factor, the Nano Rockets did so without a problem.  We
just took delivery on the Nano Dish units, we wanted them to do some
short range backhauls.

Today was our first, replacing a 10MB Motorola backhaul at 5.2 miles, we
set up the new dishes up in the office WDS on, WPA on they connected at
-50 (as they should in the office), connection firm all night.
Installed them today, the AP working well we headed up the mountain to
install the other one.  It would not see or connect to the other Nano
Dish no matter whether we used the lower powered 5.2 or the more
generous 5.7/8 frequency range.  Gradually turning off the WDS, then the
WPA, then making it 20 MHZ, finally we gave up and the unnecessary
beating to my bucket truck that had to climb that mountain left me in a
pretty foul mood over the new gear.  I'm about to RMA all of it and go
back to just bullets and Rockets.

Forbes