Brian,

Correction, I do not know which ones have asked for customer addresses
specifically.

Sorry about the quick submit button.

Rick

Brian,

I am aware of the following:

.         Ohio  Contact:  ConnectOhio  Sweet, Dave [dsw...@connectohio.org]

.         Michigan  Contact:  ConnectMichigan Terry Holmes
[te...@tholmes.net]

.         Oregon  Contact: Brian Scaffidi [brian.scaff...@broadmap.com]

.         Pennsylvania  Contact: Diane Lizambri [dlizam...@deltaone.com]

.         Florida  Contact:  ConnectFlorida

.         Illinois  Contact:  ConnectIllinois

.         Nebraska

.         Alaska  Contact:  ConnectAlaska

.         Iowa  Contact:  ConnectIowa

.         Kansas  Contact:  ConnectKansas

.         Minnesota  Contact:  ConnectMinnesota

.         Nevada  Contact:  ConnectNevada

.         South Carolina  Contact:  ConnectSouthCarolina

.         Tennessee  Contact:  ConnectedTennessee

.         Texas  Contact:  ConnectedTexas

.         Mississippi  Contact: Brian Scaffidi [brian.scaff...@broadmap.com]

.         South Dakota  Contact: Brian Scaffidi
[brian.scaff...@broadmap.com]

.         Montana   Contact:  Montana Department of Commerce

.         Utah   Contact: Utah Public Service Commission (PSC)

.         New Hampshire  Contact: University of New Hampshire (UNH)

There may be others active that I haven't heard of yet.  I'm sure other
people will chime in and hopefully fill in some contact names and email
addresses.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish