In Ohio they are asking basically for your oversubscription weight. Here is
the paragraph exactly as it appears on the form:

[per NTIA]: A provider’s subscriber-weighted nominal speed (in kbps) should
be calculated as the sum of the products of the provider’s advertised
maximum download data transmission rate (in kbps) for each residential rate
tier advertised by the provider in the county, times the average monthly
number of residential subscribers receiving the advertised download
transmission rate tier for the relevant reporting month (i.e., June or
December, as applicable), divided by the average total number of residential
subscribers for all the included data transmission rate tiers in the county
for that month. This is expressed in the following formula:
{[(speed tier-1 in kbps) x (no. of tier-1 subscribers)] + [(speed tier-2 in
kbps) x (no. of tier-2 subscribers)] + … } ÷
[total average monthly subscribers]
For example, if the service provider offers two tiers of service with
advertised maximum download speeds of 1500 kbps and 6000 kbps, calculate the
product of 1500 kbps times the average monthly number of residential
subscribers to the 1500 kbps speed tier plus the product of 6000 kbps times
the average monthly number of residential subscribers to the 6000 kbps speed
tier and divide the sum by the sum (or total) of the average monthly number
of residential subscribers in both tiers.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820