From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Patrick Shoemaker
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] EMI Filtering

Off the ethernet line or power? The EMI filter you posted should do the
trick for DC power. For ethernet, the "WISP approved" method seems to be
adding ferrite beads to the cat-5 cable at the end. I've never done this
myself. Tell us a little more about the problem you're trying to solve...

Patrick Shoemaker
Vector Data Systems LLC
shoemak...@vectordatasystems.com
office: (301) 358-1690 x36