From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Dueck
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 2:20 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] what to use with Mikrotik as AP

Hi,

I'm running a small WISP and I've been using only Tranzeo till now.  I
would like to start using something that support MIMO.  What should I
consider?  Been reading a lot on this list about UBNT and Mikrotik.
What boards do you use if you go with Mikrotik?  Will I get any benefit
if I put some MIMO clients, but still mostly use Tranzeo clients?

Also for Mikrotik backhauls, can someone give details of the boards,
cards and enclosures you use for them?

many thanks,
Mark

----