I have lots of MT AP's, in fact most of them are, I do use a couple of
UBNT AP (and I'm talking about 2.4, almost all of my 5GHZ AP's are
UBNT).  The thing I hate is the ACL list which I can't put in the
customer name and IP so I can easily diagnosis it. I guess it's forcing
me to put up a radius server and control them all from the billing
system.  Lots of work but we need easy access to see who's causing what
in the towers, MT provides for that Ubiquiti doesn't.